Satpuda Products Sabudana Papad
As the name suggests sabudana papad is made from sabudana which are tapioca pearls. These papads are also called as sago papads. Usually sabudana papad is made by cooking the tapioca pearls till it reaches a porridge like consistency, which is then spread in small to medium circles and then sun dried.
|Serving Size||100g (approx.)|
- Augments Heart Health : Sabudana is completely devoid of cholestrol so recipes made with tapioca pearls can safely be consumed by those with heart ailments. Furthermore, the abundance of dietary fibers and B vitamins help to enhance good HDL levels and diminish bad LDL levels. This averts plaque and fatty deposits in heart vessels, easing cardiac muscle function and improving heart health.
- Supports Gluten-Free Diet : A significant number of young adults and older people tend to develop an intolerance towards the gluten proteins in cereals like wheat, that, unfortunately, is a regular ingredient in Indian dishes. Sabudana being organically gluten-free, can easily be substituted for wheat, to prepare chapathis, dosas and sweets or mithais, and is often recommended for patients with celiac disease.
- Nourishment For Babies : The comprehensive nutritional content in sabudana makes it a perfect food for meeting a growing child’s ever-expanding nutrient requirements. Owing to its starchy content, sabudana ensures healthy weight gain in young children, assisting in their routine development and is a wholesome food option as a weaning food for babies after completion of one year of age.
- Treats Diarrhea : Sabudana is blessed with the goodness of dietary fibers. Eating foods with increased fiber content positively influences bowel movement, regulating fecal bulk and promotes optimal passage of food and other materials within the intestines. In this manner, consuming a meal with sabudana for breakfast stimulates healthy metabolism, remedies diarrhea and even assists in averting the risk of colon cancer.
- Improves digestion : Sabudana also contains dietary fiber. This contributes to digestive health and helps improve issues like bloating, constipation, and indigestion.
accha hai, bot late aya.
acchi quality hai