No products in the cart.
Satpuda Products Besan
MADE IN INDIA
Available Offers :✓ COD Available on All Orders Below Rs.1999/-
✓ Estimated Delivery in : 3-10 Days
✓ Flate Rs. 49/- Off on Prepaid Orders
✓ Free Shipping On Order Above Rs.499/-
✓ Return Accepts For This Product
Satpuda Products Besan(500g)
Besan, also known as gram flour or Chickpea flour is a staple constituent of a lot of dishes prepared in the Indian subcontinent. It is prepared from raw or roasted gram beans. Besan is used as a dough and covering paste in dishes like bhajji, cheela (Besan dosa), soan papdi, Mysore Pak, Besan ladoo and commonly eaten pakoras and sev.
|Serving Size||100g (approx.)|
|Total Fat g||N/A|
|Sodium 64mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||43 %|
|Protein 22g||44 %|
|Vitamin D mcg||N/A|
|Calcium 45.00mg||3 %|
|Iron 4.00mg||22 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Aids In Weight Loss : Gram flour is a go-to food item whenever people decide to go on a weight loss diet. Its fiber-loaded nature gives it the ability to keep you filled for a longer period of time, thus, preventing you from over-eating. Moreover, the low-calorie content in gram flour is its most important offering for a low-calorie diet that one follows for weight loss.
- Beauty Benefits of Gram Flour : Though the health benefits of gram flour are enough for us to call it a healthy food item, what cannot be ignored are the beauty benefits of gram flour. Besan or gram flour is part of homemade ubtans, scrubs and face packs. These are simple, easy to use beauty tips that can help give your skin a healthy and natural glow.
- Anti-Inflammatory Nature : Yes, this is the property that makes gram-flour the most in-demand ingredient for skin packs. Due to its anti-inflammatory nature, it is an important natural remedy for the prevention of acne, as the application of gram flour paste forms a thin screen over the skin, which in turn prevents external pathogens from attacking the skin cells and causing inflammation.
- Maintains Cholesterol : Once again, thanks to the presence of soluble fiber and fewer calories, gram flour plays quite an important role in maintaining the blood’s cholesterol levels. These fibers present in gram flour help in removing excess cholesterol present in the system. Moreover, the other vital fact is that gram flour contains absolutely zero grams of cholesterol, thus making it an appropriate choice for cholesterol control.
- Alternative For Gluten : In recent years, many people have been diagnosed as being gluten-intolerant. Gluten intolerance alludes to a condition where the body is unable to digest any foods that contain gluten – a protein that is found in wheat and maida based products. Everyday foods like roti and bread become a no-no for those suffering from gluten intolerance, a condition where people are unable to digest wheat and wheat-based products. Such people are constantly looking for alternatives flours that can be brought to use in their everyday meals. Gram flour (besan) is a healthy alternative for gluten-containing grains such as wheat, barley, etc. It is versatile and can be used to make rotis, pancakes, and chillas.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in