16 Patterns Fondant Cake Decor Flower Sugar Craft Modelling Tools
The modelling tool is ideal for shaping, frilling petals and leaves that have been made with gum paste, sugar paste or marzipan etc. Available in different size increments and made from stainless steel,shapes cake decorating and clay modelling sculpting plastic toolkit. Make your time in the kitchen more productive and fun with our pastry mat. It is amazingly flexible and stick resistant, you will not even need to use grease to get your baked dishes off it. Just what you need to bake like a pro.
- Shell and Blade Tool For creating simple embossed shell patterns and borders, also great for making the feet of marzipan animals.
- Ball Tool An essential tool for flower modelling, used to cup and shape leaves, petals and frills.
- The small size is perfect for creating precise detail.
- Scallop and Comb Tool The comb end is great for marking and embossing a serrated design or pattern and the scallop is ideal for creating human and animal features mouths, eyes, ears and eyebrows etc.
- Serrated and Tapered Cone Tool Used for indentations and embossing also good for creating cone shaped hollows, ideal for creating fantastic looking fruit like apples and pears etc.
- The serrated cone is fantastic for making the throats of a wide variety of flowers.
- * Tapered Cones 5/6 Star Tool Used as a single star embosser, also can be used to create the centres of 5 or 6 petal flowers.
- A very versatile tool that can be used to hollow and emboss a variety of shapes, a fantastic frilling tool.
- Flower Leaf Shaper Tool As it say a flower shaper, more often referred to as a Dresden Tool.
- Perfect for creating fine detailed veining on leaves and flowers.
Volu. Weight (Gm) :- 710
Product Weight (Gm) :- 175
Ship Weight (Gm) :- 710
Length (Cm) :- 25
Breadth (Cm) :- 14
Height (Cm) :- 10