Waterproof Bicycle Digital LCD Speedometer Computer/Odometer/Bike Meter?
Small size, lightweight and design makes it convenient and durable. This bicycle computer measures speed, distance, and riding time. Exactly what any serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic needs to know for stats tracking. Provides backlight for easy viewing during dark hours. Simple installation that only takes a few minutes. Easy to navigate interface with only two buttons to access all measurements. Multifunction cycling computer, include speeding alert, clock function, stopwatch function etc.
Material: Plastic and Electronic Components
Weight: About 88g
Screen: LCD display
Auto Wake-up Function Automatically wakes from sleep mode upon sensing vibration in the bicycle. Bright LCD display to easily view ride statistics.
Multi-functions Small size, light weight, wireless, waterproof design makes it convenient and durable. This bicycle computer measures speed, distance, and riding time. Exactly what any serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic needs to know for stats tracking.
Day & Night Backlight Provides backlight for easy viewing during dark hours. The backlight will automatically turn on when any button is pressed between 18:00 and 06:00. Please note the slight rattle sound from device is normal phenomenon, which results from the design of wireless automatic function.
Easy to Install and Use Simple installation that only takes a few minutes. Easy to navigate interface with only two buttons to access all measurements. Customizable to most common tyre sizes for accurate stats tracking.
Applicable Road bicycles, mountain bikes, folding bikes,and other common bicycles are compatible with this bicycle computer. This bicycle computer MAY NOT be compatible with some electric-assist bicycles. If the computer display, sensor, and magnet can be installed within the specified distances device should be fully compatible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
1. SPD:Current Speed
2. ODO:Odometer (Total Distance)
3. DST: Trip Distance (One-Time Mileage)
4. MXS:Maximum Speed
5. AVS:Average Speed
6. TM: Elapsed Time(Riding Time)
7. CLK: Clock (12H/24H)
8. SCAN:- Screen display varies among ODO, DST, MXS, AVS, TM, RPM,CLK every 4 seconds
9. “+” “-” – Comparator
10. Setting Speed Scale (km/h, m/h)
11. Set Tyre Circumference (Measure the diameter of wheel, multiply by 3.14, get the perimeter of wheel)
12. The total length of the initial value setting (SETTING TYRE CIRCUMFERENCE)
13. Driving data sampling (FREEZE FRAME MEMORY)
14. Maintenance reminder (MAINTENANCE ALERT)
15. AUTO ON/Sleep Mode (No used it after 5 minutes ,automatically switch to sleep mode).
low price me must hai